Receive God's Favour

I praise and thank God for His faithfulness.I receive, in the name of Jesus, God's favour upon me.

Monday 10 March 2014

God's Mercy
Sirach 50
Sirach 50: 22 - 24
22And now bless the God of all, who in every way does great things; who exalts our days from birth, and deals with us according to his mercy.
23May he give us gladness of heart, and grant that peace may be in our days in Israel, as in the days of old.
24May he entrust to us his mercy! And let him deliver us in our days!


Sirach 51 :3,29

3 you were my helper. In line with your abundant mercy and your great name, you rescued me from grinding teeth prepared to devour me, from the power of those who wanted to take my life, from the many troubles that I have had,

29 May your whole being take delight in God's mercy, and may you never be ashamed when you praise him.

Psalm 89:2, 28
For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.

My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment