Receive God's Favour

I praise and thank God for His faithfulness.I receive, in the name of Jesus, God's favour upon me.

Saturday 14 April 2012

Dear Abba, Show Favor to Your people

"Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the Lord!" (Psalm 27:14).

For all the promises of God find their Yes in Him. That is why it is through Him that we utter our Amen to God for His glory. - 2 Cor. 1:20

Whatever God has promised gets stamped with the Yes of Jesus. In Him, this is what we preach and pray, the great Amen, God's Yes and our Yes together, gloriously evident. God affirms us, making us a sure thing in Christ, putting His Yes within us. By His Spirit He has stamped us with His eternal pledge—a sure beginning of what He is destined to complete.( The Message)

My prayer for today : Psalm 106 :4
Remember me, O Lord, when you show favor to your people;
    help me when you save them.

  The Message version:
4-5 Remember me, God, when you enjoy your people;
      include me when you save them;
   I want to see your chosen succeed,
      celebrate with your celebrating nation,
      join the Hallelujahs of your pride and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment